Current SPORT & ATHLETIC Projects
- Alberta Biathlon Club
- Alberta Netball Equipment to Schools
- Ares Pentathlon & Fencing Club
- Calgary Booster Club
- Calgary Foothills Soccer Centre (CLICK HERE for details)
- Calgary Yatch Club
- F.E. Osborne Outdoor Sport Court
- Lacrosse Facility- Calgary Winter League Lacrosse Assn.
- Mahogany Homeowners Association
- Phoenix Foundation Gym Floor
- Repsol Access Advantage Fund
- Rotary Park Lawn Bowls Park
- Saddledome Amateur Sport Fund
- Silverado Skating Rink
- Southfour Fastpitch Softball
- Stampede City Gymnastics Club
- The John Currie Amateur Sport Legacy Fund
If you would like to support one of the projects listed below, please fill out the donation form and mail it to us.
If you would like to donate online, please CLICK below and select which sport & athletic project you would like to support.
PROMOTING SPORT DEVELOPMENT
Parks Foundation Calgary has supported many volunteer-driven initiatives in communities around the city. If you are interested in learning more about how Parks Foundation Calgary supports projects, check out our Project Gift Administration service.